Secure, fully-furnished private offices.
Every office can support up to 10 remote workers.
Company Headquarters Serviced Offices can accommodate teams of any size and come with IT & Communications infrastructure with secure Internet and VPN to every desk, a well-trained dedicated team of receptionists and secretarial / IT support. Each office supports up to 10 remote workers with access to out office space solutions - a Company Headquarters exclusive.
Serviced Offices to fit your business
Private Serviced Offices
From Toman 8,000,000/month
Fully Furnished and Sound-rated
Company Headquarters Serviced Offices come fully furnished and include access to our facilities and support services, so you can cut costs and get to work the day you move in.
- Fully furnished: Quality furniture, private and sound-rated
- Internet / WiFi: Fast, secure, any configuration. Local IT support
- Shared Facilities: Stylish coworking space, fully stocked pantry, great coffee and tea
- Frosted glass entrance to each office ensures privacy & allows for natural light and a more open feel
- Company Headquarters offers more space allowance per person than any other workspace operator
- Office sizes: Each office can support up to 10 remote workers
Hybrid Office for small businesses
One Office - Up to 10 Remote Workers
Hybrid offices allow each office to support 10 remote team members. They can work either offsite or onsite. Your remote team is set up for success and will get the support it needs to win.
- Coworking space access: 3 hours/day use for each remote team member in any location. Includes Fast and Secure Wi-Fi and great coffee!
- 1 hour/month private meeting room access
- Choose your workstyle: desk seating with privacy panel, booth seating, table seating, casual lounge chairs and phone booths
- A professional receptionist forwards calls to your relevant team member, no matter where they are working. No need to work using private mobiles.
- Mail and courier management with home-forwarding options
- In-house I.T. support
The Company Headquarters Difference
With a highly trained administration team to support your business, industry-leading technology, and flexible terms, our Serviced Office provides your business with a level of support you can’t get anywhere else.
Powerful first impression
Your business benefits from a recognizable central business district address.
- Our address becomes your address to use on your letterheads, business cards and webpage.
- Spectacular views welcome your clients and business partners as they arrive in the lobby
- Highest standards of interior styling
- Unbranded reception areas with amazing views. Your business comes first.
A team of bilingual receptionists give your business full support.
- Dedicated receptionist to answer your calls the way you would like.
- Our highly trained on-site team of bilingual secretaries provide personalized administration support.
- Able to help with tasks from mail forwarding and meeting prep to data entry, translation, and more.
- Our location is staffed with bilingual team members (more than anyone else in the industry)
Our industry-leading IT Systems provide you with 24-hour support.
- 24/7 I.T. support - Just dial *1 from your phone.
- Our global IT network allows for seamless service at any location.
- Rocket-fast Wi-Fi - Unique password for protection.
- Tier 1 provider with V.P.N. capable firewall protection
With Company Headquarters you can move in and be operational immediately. Flexible contract terms allow you to adapt as your business needs change.
- Flexible leases, no long-term contracts!
- Upgrade to a larger office or open a satellite office quickly and easily.
- One month rental deposit.
Facilities businesses need to succeed
Our location is fitted with the essentials every business needs to thrive. Cut costs and gain access to the business-grade photocopiers, furniture, and facilities you need, all provided for free or pay as you use.
Get started the day you move in.
Enjoy executive-grade office furniture, Cisco phones, and access to our fully stocked kitchen with the finest coffee, tea, and fruit water. Our location is fitted with business-grade photocopiers with network printing, so you can print from any desk.
Company Headquarters also boasts powerful telecommunications technology which allows you to bank up to 6 calls and enjoy interactive voicemail.
Executive-grade Office Furniture
Cisco IP Phones
Fast, Secure Internet
Coffee, Twinings Tea
In-house IT Support
Solutions for every business
What is a Serviced Office?
Company Headquarters started the innovative concept of “Serviced Offices” over forty years ago to allow businesses to operate much more efficiently and with more flexibility than with a traditional office space. It is now widely accepted as the smart way to run your business, by saving costs and reducing your risk. Unlike traditional leased offices which tend to require long contract terms with little flexibility or support, serviced offices have flexible contract terms allowing businesses to acquire additional space on short notice as business needs change. Other business necessities such as furniture, photocopiers, and a shared reception and kitchen area are features of a serviced office that allow businesses to save on startup costs.
Premium office location in Iran
Premium office location in Iran
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Get email updates
Receive invites to Company Headquarters networking events in your area, new product releases, business reports, and specia...